step 1: walk away
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
i wish i could go back today. to that day that night and do it all over, not let it happen.
i wish i could remember the person i used to be; the person with dreams, the one they used to say would be something do something, the one who was in control
i wish for courage to face my stupidity, my mistakes
i wish for hope; to make it better
and last, i wish i had the desire and the drive to it all again.
it is there i just need to find it. the cough sucks and the head aches. gods way of telling me i am lost and its time to find my way back, its time to get better. its time to rise above.

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do." - Romans 7:15
peace out. 8:46 PM